A healthy diet is consumed throughout the life course and aids in preventing a number of noncommunicable diseases and illnesses and malnutrition. There has been a change in dietary patterns as a result of increased production of processed foods, growing urbanization and lifestyle changes.
Nowadays, individuals eat more meals that are heavy in calories, fats, free sugars, and sodium/sodium, and many people eat insufficient amounts of fruit, vegetables, and other dietary fiber-rich foods like whole grains.
Good nutrition is the foundation of good health. Balancing your diet and lifestyle can prevent pre-disease symptoms from turning into full-blown diseases. By eating the right foods and correcting your lifestyle.
Here are healthy tips you should follow, as per the nutritionist:-
1. Eat all types of fruits & vegetables regularly.
2. Include a bowl of raw salad with every meal.
3. Consume high-fibre cereals & pulses like Jowar, Bajri, Naachini, Brown Rice, Channa, Rajma, Chowli, Whole Mung etc.
4. Snack on a few nuts like raw almonds and walnuts daily.
5. Drink 8-10 glasses of water and 1 glass of fresh vegetable juice daily.
6. Consume a cup of low-fat curd daily.
7. Eliminate sugar to help prevent metabolic disturbances and nutrient deficiencies of zinc, chromium, and Vitamin B6.
8. Avoid butter, margarine, deep-fried foods, and PUFA-based oils to lower the risk of disease and cancer.
9. Brisk walk for 30-40 min at least 5 days in a week.
10. Maintain a positive outlook towards life & regular sleep schedule.
Priyanka Mohan looks fabulous in this costume!