- Some food items like sweet potatoes are known for relieving constipation. It’s rich in fibre and eases digestion.
- Probiotics like yoghurt, kefir, kombucha and chia seeds among others also help with this health issue.
- Fruits and vegetables that are rich in fibre are great for your digestion. If this process is smooth, there are very less chances of having constipation in the first place.
- Yogurt reduces bloating. To make it healthier, you can relish it with oats, dalia or khichdi.
- There are certain herbal teas that serve as great tonics and even fennel seeds help you deal with this.
Health issues like bloating and constipation are common these days. You can try these tips the next time you feel uneasy.
Doing Abs? Try these 5 standing core exercises!