Eggs are fantastic for a weight loss diet, especially if you eat them for breakfast. They are rich in protein and low in calories, but the calorie level also depends on how to choose to cook them. For example, one large boiled egg has 77-78 calories. Further, if you lose the yolk, then the egg has only 17 calories!
Protein is also essential for your body, especially if you do strength training for weight loss. Remember to follow both a healthy diet and exercise for best weight loss results. Here are some exciting breakfast recipes you will enjoy on your journey to reach your healthy body weight.
1.Baked eggs with beans:-
- 1 onion (sliced),
- 1 tomato (sliced),
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 lemon,
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds,
- handful dry red chili,
- salt and pepper,
- 250 gm boiled beans,
- fresh coriander leaves,
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce,
- 2-3 spring onions,
- 4 eggs, and
- 1 tbsp honey.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil and then add cumin seeds and some dry red chilies.
- Add the sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Next, add the beans, salt, pepper, fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix well. Add tomato sauce and honey.
- Break the egg in the above mixture and top it with chopped spring onions.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve.
2.Egg in a blanket:-
- 1 egg,
- 1 multigrain bread slice,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- chili flakes as per taste,
- oregano as per taste,
- salt as per taste.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter and cut out the center of the bread slice.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and place the bread slice on it.
- Toast both sides.
- Slowly break an egg into the heart-shaped cavity.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once cooked, slide it onto a plate. S
- Season with salt, chili flakes and oregano.
3.Boiled egg chaat:-
- 3 boiled eggs,
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup,
- 1 tsp tomato chili sauce,
- 3 tsp tamarind extract,
- 1 tsp lemon juice,
- 1 tsp roasted cumin,
- salt to taste,
- 1 green chilly,
- 1 spring onion (chopped).
- Take a bowl and mix tomato ketchup, tomato chili sauce, tamarind extract, lemon juice, roasted cumin, green chili and salt.
- Now take a plate and cut the boiled eggs into two.
- Spread the chutney mix prepared over the boiled egg.
- Over this, sprinkle chopped spring onion and garam masala.
You can reduce risk of Diabetes, naturally