Site icon

Jeffrey Epstein Case: 10 New Victims Come Forward in France Probe

A crucial turning point has taken place in the ongoing trial in France of the late American businessman and se* offender Jeffrey Epstein’s network. The Paris prosecutor announced on Sunday that ten more new victims have come forward in the case.

The US Department of Justice released key documents related to the Epstein case in January this year. Based on those documents, the French government opened an investigation into human trafficking. Epstein died in prison in 2019 on charges of transporting minor girls for se*ual abuse. But… who helped Epstein in France? What are the crimes committed there? French authorities are now investigating.

Paris top prosecutor Laure Becqua said that in February they asked any victims to come forward and speak. After that, about 20 victims contacted them, she said. She clarified that although some of them were already known to the investigating officers, the remaining ten were completely new. Bekwa stated that their first priority for now is to record the statements of all these victims. As some of them are abroad, meetings are being arranged so that they can come to Paris.

In addition, the authorities are re-examining Epstein’s old files, computers, phone records and address books. They are looking to see if there is any connection with the names given by the victims. International assistance will also be taken if necessary. After Epstein’s death in 2019, his luxury apartment in Paris was searched. In France, too, there are allegations that he molested young women. However… the authorities are yet to question any of the suspects in the case. Epstein was previously convicted of pimping a minor girl in 2008 and spent 13 months in prison.

Exit mobile version